Well, today we are here for you with another awesome post and we hope you will like it very much. Previously we shared How To Grow Your Blog Effectively which was well appreciated by all of our readers and today we are here with another splendid feature of Google Team which has been introduced few days back means its new in the market ;).
This feature is Embed Google+ Posts In Blogger. I hope you will like this feature very much. As Google+ is the latest social networking platform and it has grown very much in the past few years. Many famous webmasters and bloggers mainly use Google+ for their blogs and websites. So, this newly introduced feature of Google+ is a great support for the Google+ users. By this feature Google+ posts can be embedded in any webpage but today here we will be discussing How To Embed Google+ Posts In Blogger.
Embed Google+ Posts In Blogger Blog
This feature is really being appreciated in the market and we hope confidently that you will also encourage this effort of Google Team. Embedding Google+ posts in your blogger blog is not such a difficult task but as it will be your first time so we will e guiding you all through this.
- Go to Google+ and log in to your account
- Find the post, you want to embed on your blog.
- Hover the mouse cursor on the top right corner of the post and a down arrow will appear, Click it.
- After Clicking that arrow, some options will appear in the down-menu. In those options there will be one name Embed Post. Click On It !
- After clicking that, the embed code will appear, copy that code.
- Now go to Blogger >> Create New Post.
- Go to HTML Tab
- Paste the code there.
- Complete your post and publish it on your blog
- And you have done it !
Your Turn !
Today we discussed with you How To Embed Google+ Posts In Blogger Blog. If you have some queries please comment below or if you think you have better ideas or methods of presenting the same post, please don't hesitate to share with us!. Will meet on our next post. Till Than Happy Blogging ... !